Dear AIB colleagues and friends,

You will find the newest edition of the WAIB Newsletter in this link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjhwthw2ko6bu0d/2015%20Newsletter%20-%20WAIB.pdf?dl=0 . We hope you will appreciate the reading, learn about the many initiatives we have developed and progress made (including the mentoring program, UNCTAD partnership, communication strategy, industry relations) - and enjoy the photos from Bangalore.

In particular, I d like to thank my WAIB colleagues and you all again for your contributions to making WAIB a true forum for discussion of the value of diversity yes, for everyone, male and female, junior and senior!

The WAIB Executive Board now hands over to the new Board If you missed out on the election results, do check page 4

For more news on WAIB, connect to the WAIB LinkedIn-  and Facebook groups and register to WAIB-L. Page 10 of the Newsletter explains how to become a member if you are not enjoying membership yet.

Kind regards,

Gabriele

Professor Gabriele Suder

Director, International Relations - The University of Melbourne

Pr.al Fellow  Faculty of Business and Economics/Melbourne Business School, http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/business  Publications include http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/aip/10909516

 Peter McPhee Terraces, 272 Faraday Street (Bldg 344)

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia E: [log in to unmask]

www.unimelb.edu.au

____
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]