Dear AIB colleagues and friends,

You will find the newest edition of the WAIB Newsletter in this link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjhwthw2ko6bu0d/2015%20Newsletter%20-%20WAIB.pdf?dl=0 . We hope you will appreciate the reading, learn about the many initiatives we have developed and progress made (including the mentoring program, UNCTAD partnership, communication strategy, industry relations) - and enjoy the photos from Bangalore.

In particular, I ‘d like to thank my WAIB colleagues and you all again for your contributions to making WAIB a true forum for discussion of the value of diversity – yes, for everyone, male and female, junior and senior!

The WAIB Executive Board now hands over to the new Board – If you missed out on the election results, do check page 4…

For more news on WAIB, connect to the WAIB LinkedIn-  and Facebook groups and register to WAIB-L. Page 10 of the Newsletter explains how to become a member if you are not enjoying membership yet.

Kind regards,

Gabriele

Professor Gabriele Suder

Director, International Relations - The University of Melbourne

Pr.al Fellow  Faculty of Business and Economics/Melbourne Business School, http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/business – Publications include http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/aip/10909516

 Peter McPhee Terraces, 272 Faraday Street (Bldg 344)

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia E: [log in to unmask]

www.unimelb.edu.au