The Centre for Cross Cultural Comparisons is seeking collaborators in a project to develop a global data base of cultural value means for Hofstede's 7-dimensional model, related to preferred leader behaviour. At this time we are particularly in need of collaborators in Switzerland, primarily French and German speaking cantons, though Italian and Romansh are welcome, and in New Zealand. The project is self-funded by the collaborator with support in survey development, data entry and analysis by the consortium. The return on on investment will be publications. See:
http://crossculturalcentre.homestead.com/values.html
|   |
| OVERVIEW PREFERRED LEADER BEHAVIOUR AND CULTURAL VALUES PROJECT (Some settings on some browsers overlay photos on to text; try another browser... |
|  |
| View on crossculturalcentre.... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Romie Frederick Littrell, PhD, FIAIR Associate Professor of International Business Editor, AIB Insights; International Management  AUT Business School Tel. extension 5805, Mail stop B-98

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.