Dear AIB members,

We are pleased to announce that in response to the large number of requests, we have extended the submission deadline to the Special  Issue on "Outsourcing/Offshoring Insights: Going Beyond Reshoring to Rightshoring" in the International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management (IJPDLM).

The new submission deadline is September 20, 2015, and all papers should be submitted directly to the special issue through ScholarOne Manuscripts at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijpdlm.
The system is already open and in case any submission assistance is needed, authors should contact [log in to unmask] and quote the journal name and special issue title.

The original call can be found here:
http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=5868

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions!

Kind regards,
Lydia & Wendy

Prof. Dr. Lydia Bals
Visiting Professor
Department for Strategic Management and Globalization (SMG)
Copenhagen Business School
Kilevej 14, 2. Floor
2000 Frederiksberg, DK
Email 1: [log in to unmask]