Hello,

Our new President Mandi Bullough (2015-2017) and the Board are emphasizing three themes in WAIB's mission:

1. To promote networking among women members of AIB / WAIB using social media,

2. To encourage gender and general-related research, and

3. To provide a mentoring service.

Note that despite its name, WAIB's membership now includes men, LGBT, and minority groups who share similar research interests.

WAIB is active on LinkedIn and Facebook. Please visit both using the search term: WAIB Women of the Academy of International Business. You can make posts directly on each site without passing through a moderator.

Our LinkedIn page features articles relevant to gender and gender-related research and discussions between WAIB members. Please do mention this valuable research resource to your friends and colleagues, as well as your students.

Our Facebook page provides a social forum for sharing news and photos of your conference activities and awards.

Looking forward to reading your posts and comments,

Lyn

Lyn S. AMINE
Communications Officer, WAIB

PS. Please feel free to email me with any questions, comments or suggestions.