Do you like doing research on integration in the context of multinational enterprises?

If so, we are looking to cite your work. We are a group of researchers at the Haskayne School of Business at University of Calgary conducting a meta-analysis on the antecedents and consequences of integration mechanisms in MNEs. This field has been going strong since the 1980s and long overdue for a quantitative review. If you have any unpublished empirical study on integration mechanisms in MNEs in your empirical studies, we would like to include your work in our meta-analysis. We would prefer to receive your whole unpublished work to ensure that we fully understand the focus of your article. However, at a minimum, the definitions of the constructs in your empirical model and the correlation matrix would suffice for the meta-analysis. Unpolished drafts are fine. For a complete review, we need your help!

So, if you have any unpublished work in this area, please reply to:
Ratchel Zeng
University of Calgary
Email: [log in to unmask]

She will coordinate the process of getting your research into this review.

Looking forward to reading your work!

--
Birgitte Grogaard
Associate Professor