Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to our 9th session of FERC Spanish Discussion Group.

As you know, the virtual session is free and uses Zoom software which is a program like Skype, free but more stable.

This 9th meeting will be Wednesday, August 26th and has an extension of one hour. To reserve your space and receive details of the connection through Zoom software, just click on http://ferc-spanish-9na-sesion.eventbrite.es and fill out the registration process.

About the program:

The first part will be conducted by Ricardo Fainsilber, a Doctoral candidate in Clinical Psychology, California Institute of Integral Studies, USA (Adjunct Professor at Universidad Anáhuac, México), He will share his research titled “Family Business Sustainability Across Cultures”. Immediately after, Jean Sepúlveda Umanzor, Ph.D. in Economics, North Carolina State University, USA (Professor and Research at Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile) will present the theme “Earnings Management and Performance in Family-Controlled Firms: Evidence from an Emerging Economy".

To view the previous sessions of this initiative, click on
https://vimeo.com/fercspanish/videos

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, we hope to see you on August 26.
Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller
Adjunct Professor
School of Economics and Business
University of Chile
FERC Spanish Discussion Group

Local Schedule:

Los Angeles (USA): 7:00 AM
Guatemala & Costa Rica: 8:00 AM
México, Perú & Colombia: 9:00 AM
Venezuela & Boston (USA): 10:00 AM
Uruguay, Sao Paulo (Brasil), Argentina & Chile: 11:00 AM
Londres: 3:00 PM
Madrid y Alemania: 4:00 PM