Please Post this on AIB Listing..!!

*Dear Colleague, *

3rd International Conference on *“International Marketing in Asia Pacific
Issues and Challenges (ICIM) – 2015” *is organized by GRD Institute of
Management, GRD School Of Commerce and International Business, Dr.GRD
College Of Science, India, in association with the universities from US &
UK,  on 18th  & 19th  September at The Residency Hotel Coimbatore, India.

We invite papers for presentation and proposals for panel discussion
related to the conference theme, "Globalization, Innovation, and
Leadership", from scholars, business executives, professionals, and public
policy makers. Every paper submitted should have a global /international
orientation and must be scholarly in content. We welcome conceptual,
theoretical and empirical papers, using qualitative and/or quantitative
methodologies. Manuscripts submitted must be complete papers. Accepted
papers will be published in an "International Edited Book" with an ISBN &
ISSN edited numbers.

* We particularly welcome papers related to the main theme on such topics
as:*

• International marketing

• Interactive marketing

• Consumer behavior

• Brand management

• Retail management

• Internet marketing

• E-Commerce

• Services marketing

• Industrial marketing

• Customer relationship management

• Neuro marketing

• Digital Marketing

• Business in transitional economies

• Comparative analysis of leadership styles

• Comparative studies of business law and taxation issues

• Corporate governance and leadership

• Cross-cultural/national consumer behavior

• Evolution and expansion of international marketing

• Innovations in financial services

• Innovations in operations management systems and technologies

• Entrepreneurship

• International logistics of supply and purchasing

• International marketing of services, tourism and hospitality management

• Joint ventures, co-operative ventures and wholly foreign-owned
Businesses.

• Management information systems/decision support systems in the global
 Marketplace.

• Management philosophy, culture, business ethics and education

• Regionalism and globalization

• Strategic alliances and international cooperation

• World markets and global competitive strategies

 *Guidelines for Paper Submission:*

Submit an electronic copy of the complete manuscript by 25th August 2015 to
the Conference Chair. Unless specified below, guidelines and style for full
paper preparation should follow those of the International Studies. Papers
should be not more than 20 pages or 5,000 words in length, with an abstract
of no more than 100 words. The Conference Chair must receive final revised
manuscripts at the earliest. The author(s) must certify that the accepted
paper is not copyrighted and has not been published elsewhere. Papers will
be arranged for presentation and publication ONLY if at least one of the
authors registers for the Conference by the registration deadline. An
individual author may not appear on more than three papers.

*Important Dates:*

Conference Date : 18th & 19th  September 2015.

Registration deadline is 25th August 2015.

Submit an electronic copy of manuscript by 25th August 2015.

Acceptance notification will be sent three days after the submission.

Registration

Participants

Registration on or before 25.08.2015

Registration on or  after 25.08.2015

International delegates

US$100

US$125

Industry delegates

INR 5000

INR 6000

Academicians

INR 3000

INR 4000

Full time Research Scholars

INR 2500

INR 3000

Drafts are to be drawn in favor of "The Convener, GRD School of Commerce
and International Business", payable at Coimbatore.

Please visit our conference website *www.icim.co.in
<http://www.icim.co.in/>* providing more details about the ICIM 2015. The
conference sessions will let you discuss with researchers, colleagues and
friends from across the world. We request you to give wide publicity about
the conference. Therefore, we request you to motivate your faculty members
to contribute research papers for effective representation from your
esteemed Institution in this prestigious International conference.

Thanking you in anticipation of a favorable action in this regard.

Sincerely Yours,

*Dr.K.K.Ramachandran,*

Conference chair,

Director,