There is still time to submit your paper to the AIB-US West Chapter Conference!  The submssion deadline is August 15.

 All submissions can be made through the AIB-W online submission system: http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2015/

Of special interest to doctoral students and junior faculty is our Paper Development Workshop on October 23, hosted by AIB Vice-President, Prof. Sumit Kundu, and AIB-US West Chapter Chair, Prof. Gary Knight. If you are interested in participating in the PDW, please contact Prof. Knight at [log in to unmask]

If you are would like to serve as a Reviewer for the conference, please sign up at http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2015/signup.php

You can register for the conference at http://www.aib-w.org/2015-annual-conference/registration/

 We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Regards,
Nila Wiese, Conference Chair &
Gary Knight, Chapter Chair

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.  |  Director Business Leadership Program
Professor of International Business and Marketing
UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
School of Business and Leadership
1500 N. Warner St. #1032
Tacoma, WA 98416-1032