Dear International Business Colleagues,

The August 15 deadline for paper submission to the
AIB-US West Chapter Conference is fast approaching!!

Join us in Seattle, Washington on October 22-24 for an exciting conference in a great venue and vibrant location in the heart of Puget Sound.  The conference will offer the opportunity to visit and network with colleagues from around the world at our opening reception, share your work in competitive sessions, and attend keynote events with AIB President, Prof. Rosalie Tung, AIB Vice President, Prof. Sumit Kundu, and executives from regional companies.

Of special interest to doctoral students and junior faculty is our Paper Development Workshop on October 23, hosted by AIB Vice-President, Prof. Sumit Kundu, and AIB-US West Chapter Chair, Prof. Gary Knight.

The call for papers is attached. All submissions can be made through the AIB-W online submission system: http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2015/

Registration information and rates are included in the Call for Papers. You can register for the conference at http://www.aib-w.org/2015-annual-conference/registration/.

If you are interested in serving as a Reviewer for the conference, please sign up at http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2015/signup.php

Additional conference, lodging, and chapter information can be found at http://www.aib-w.org/2015-annual-conference/

We look forward to meeting you in Seattle!

Kind regards,
Nila Wiese, Conference Chair &
Gary Knight, Chapter Chair

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.  |  Director Business Leadership Program
Professor of International Business and Marketing
UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
School of Business and Leadership
1500 N. Warner St. #1032
Tacoma, WA 98416-1032