Hi, Agroeco folks,
Please help me spread the word about this great program! Thanks, Diane!
Now accepting applications for 2015-2016!
MSU Graduate Certification in Community Engagement is a three-part
professional development program open to graduate and professional
students at MSU. This no-cost program helps students develop systemic,
respectful, and scholarly approaches to their community engaged
research, creative activities, teaching & learning, or service &
practice and prepares them for academic and professional careers that
integrate scholarship with community engagement.
To learn more about whether this opportunity is right for you:
Applications are due on Friday, September 11 at 5:00 pm and are available at http://gradcert.outreach.msu.edu/application.aspx.
- visit the Graduate Resource Fair--Sat, Aug 29, 10-12, MSU Union
- attend the Information Session--Thurs, Sept 3, 1:30-3:30, Kellogg Center
- explore http://gradcert.outreach.msu.edu
- send me an email with your questions ([log in to unmask])
- set up an appointment with me to talk by phone or in person
Please let me know what questions you have about earning this official credential on your academic transcript.
Diane M. Doberneck, Ph.D.
Asst. Director, National Collaborative for the Study of University Engagement
Coordinator, MSU Graduate Certification in Community Engagement
Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center
219 S. Harrison Road, Suite 93
East Lansing, MI 48824
em: [log in to unmask]