Hi, Agroeco folks,

Please help me spread the word about this great program! Thanks, Diane!

Now accepting applications for 2015-2016!

The MSU Graduate Certification in Community Engagement is a three-part
professional development program open to graduate and professional students
at MSU. This no-cost program helps students develop systemic, respectful,
and scholarly approaches to their community engaged research, creative
activities, teaching & learning, or service & practice and prepares them
for academic and professional careers that integrate scholarship with
community engagement.

To learn more about whether this opportunity is right for you:

   - visit the Graduate Resource Fair--Sat, Aug 29, 10-12, MSU Union
   - attend the Information Session--Thurs, Sept 3, 1:30-3:30, Kellogg
   Center
   - explore http://gradcert.outreach.msu.edu
   - send me an email with your questions ([log in to unmask])
   - set up an appointment with me to talk by phone or in person

Applications are due on Friday, September 11 at 5:00 pm and are available
at http://gradcert.outreach.msu.edu/application.aspx.

Please let me know what questions you have about earning this official
credential on your academic transcript.

Warmly,
Diane

Diane M. Doberneck, Ph.D.
Asst. Director, National Collaborative for the Study of University
Engagement
Coordinator, MSU Graduate Certification in Community Engagement
Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center
219 S. Harrison Road, Suite 93
East Lansing, MI 48824
em: [log in to unmask]