From: Charlot, Firmin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 2:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] VMware advice needed

Hi John,

My experience has been similar to Oscar’s.  I have been running VMware for about 9 years and have never had an issue that I would consider critical.

Depending on how you have your VMware infrastructure setup, pay special attention to the VMware tools Time sync and whether or not you need to synchronize time with the VM host or not.

Happy to talk more offline if needed.

Take care.

Firmin Charlot, ITIL, MCSE, A+

Technology Manager

Founding Member, MSU IT Council, http://tech.msu.edu/itcouncil

Michigan State University - Student Affairs & Services

556 East Circle Drive, Room 171 - Student Services Building, East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]  (517) 432-7541

Linked-in: www.linkedin.com/in/firmincharlot/

Submit technical requests at http://help2.ess.msu.edu/