You can either put in a service request or call 353-5515 and tell them over the phone.

-Nick Kwiatkowski
From: Brian Baer [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 6:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] OT: Phone Question

Hello,

In our department we have a number of the Avaya 2402 phones. On these
phones there is a button called "Messages" when you press this it is
suppose to auto dials the MSU voicemail system. After the switch to the
new voicemail system it still calls the legacy system and not the new,
20000, number.

Is there a way the phone's owner can reprogram this button or must they
put in a service request to Telecom?  I looked around the Telecom web
site, but didn't see anything on this.

Thanks!

Brian