Climate literacy sessions at AGU and GSA for you to consider submitting to.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tamara Ledley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Two more GSA sessions to consider
Date: July 14, 2015 9:45:23 AM EDT
To: Julie Libarkin <[log in to unmask]>

T68. Climate Literacy: Formal and Informal Education and Outreach Activities and Research and Evaluation Measures of Success.
The session will focus on both activities (formal education, informal education, outreach activities, and partnerships beyond the sciences) and research (education, social, and cognitive) that can extend the reach and effectiveness of climate literacy efforts.

We also have an Education Research and Evaluation session at AGU.
ED014: Climate Literacy: Models, Impacts, and Best Practices from Research and Evaluation
Session ID#: 8534
Session Description:
Attention to climate change has increased in the media and politics. What has been successful in communicating climate science to different audiences? We welcome papers on successful models that have had an impact and the best practices used in them. We also welcome papers that summarize the findings of evaluation studies on climate change education projects, or that explore practices and theories of evaluation in the context of climate literacy.

Thanks
Tamara

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC