Greetings listees,

The officers of the Geoscience Education Research (GER) Division of the
NAGT have proposed a session for the GSA Annual Meeting in Baltimore, MD
being held November 1-4, 2015.

We hope you might consider submitting an abstract to present your latest
research findings in this session highlighting the methods you used through
your process. Is there a theoretical lens appropriate for GER that you
utilize in your work? Have you started using a new technique (ie.
eye-tracking, big data, etc.) that is appropriate for GER? Talks submitted
to this session can cross a number of topics, but we hope submissions will
highlight the methods used for your research process. The abstract deadline
is August 11th:
http://community.geosociety.org/gsa2015/science-careers/sessions

T83. Methods for Conducting Research about Teaching and Learning in the
Geosciences

Nicole LaDue, Laura A. Lukes, Katherine Ryker, Kim A. Cheek
*GSA Geoscience Education Division; National Association of Geoscience
Teachers*

Geoscience Education Research (GER) draws upon methods used in a variety of
social science fields, including psychology, education, and anthropology.
This session encourages presenters to highlight classic and novel methods
used in their research.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

--
Nicole LaDue, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor