All~ I do not have a  personal address for Shelley.  I was able to connect to the Send a Card and Sign the Guest Book links, so I am not sure why some may not have working links.

If you’d prefer to send a card via the USPS, Shelley’s office address is:

Mrs. Shelley Wooley, Ed.S.
Eskoonwid Endaad Native American Center

Lake Superior State University

650 W. Easterday Avenue

Sault Sainte Marie, MI  49783

Be well,

Tracey

Tracey D. Taylor, Ed. D., LPC

Higher Education Consultant

King-Chavez-Parks Initiative

Workforce Development Agency

201 N. Washington Square| Victor Office Center, 2nd floor| Lansing, MI 48913

Office: (517) 335-5846

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.