Dear Colleagues~ Please forgive my delay in sending this message as it is bittersweet.  After a long illness, Mr. John Wooley, MI GEAR UP Coordinator Shelley Wooley’s husband passed away on Tuesday, July 14, 2015.  I spoke with Shelley on the day he passed prior to leaving for the NCCEP conference and she was surrounded with love and support from her sons and friends. I had the pleasure of meeting John and he was truly Shelley’s soulmate. He was an incredible person with an amazing life journey.  Shelley has shared his obituary below.
http://www.csmulder.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=3248538&fh_id=10287
Shelley~ May you find comfort in your cherished memories.  Our prayers are with you and your family.

Be well,

Tracey

Tracey D. Taylor, Ed. D., LPC
Higher Education Consultant
King-Chavez-Parks Initiative
Workforce Development Agency
201 N. Washington Square| Victor Office Center, 2nd floor| Lansing, MI 48913
Office: (517) 335-5846

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.

http://www.csmulder.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=3248538&fh_id=10287
Thanks Tracey!!

--
Shelley Wooley, Ed.S.