Hi all,
I got some stuff for sale, the prices are negotiable! Please reply to my email or contact
through (517)775-1375! Thanks!

1. Dinning table (good for at least 6 people) with tablecloth!    $30

2. Free small computer desk                                                  free

3. IKEA mat, small storage box(green).                                  $3 each

4. Floor lamp, big plastic storage box.                                    $5 each

5. Study desk.                                                                      $30

 If you need more information plz contact me directly!