Hi all....my son having grown 🌲like a tall tree required a bigger bed...a
big boy bed....so...we have a very nice wood baby crib ( that is also
changeable to a youth bed for a child up to 7 or 8 years of age ) with an
adjustable ( great for lifting baby🐇 bones in and out ) drop side rail to
sell..... very sturdy and safe for sleeping playing activities.....included
is a spotless mattress and some linens....no tinkle or chocolate
spots...honest.....a beautiful rich ( mahogany / cherry wood ?) color
....original purchase price was  $399.00......would like to sell it for
$95.00 .....you pick up in Okemos.....sorry I am not able to place
photos......welcome to come and have a look ...please call
517-347-6172...thanks.