Sorry to bother who are not interested. I am leaving soon, and I have
some things to sell.

1. Toshiba 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD TV, $150

2. Sofa, $80

3. Round Dining Table (diameter 110cm),$20

4. Coffee table, 3, $5/EA

5. Floor lamp (with 1 fluorescent bulb), $18

6. Floor lamp (with 2 incandescent bulbs) , $12

7. 6'Bunk Bed Mattress (Full Size),clean, bought for 9 months, $35

8. Office Chair and Computer Desk, nine into new, bought for 9 months, $30

9. Desk lamp, $6

10. 3 drawer cart, $4

11.Desk fan, $6

12. Several chairs

pictures here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/133290554@N07/sets/72157656423894872

If you are interested, please contact me. Thank you.