Hello,

I just graduated and right now plan to move from Michigan to Chicago on Aug.1st. I don't
have much items left, the biggest one is a mattress. Now I need a person who have a pickup
or truck, and is able to help me load and unload a queen size mattress+box+frame, drive from
Michigan to Chicago, put it in my new apartment.

I can pay the round-way gas, and the lunch or dinner in Chicago as well as one day wage.

Please let me know if you are able to help!  517-802-8137