Hi there,

I have a room for rent. The price is competitively and attractively low (we can talk about
this when you contact me). It is one bedroom of a 2-bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
at Trappers Cove Apartments (the bus stop of Route 20 CATA bus is right downstairs if
you often take buses to school). Currently, the room is available for the fall semester
(from early August to the end of December). We may continue the lease together after
December, or you can start a new lease if I decide to move after December.

The room was originally unfurnished, but I have purchased almost all the furniture that I
want to share with you. Please find the following highlights of this apartment.

1. In your bedroom, a queen size bed (with a very high quality mattress), a bookshelf,
and a stand lamp are waiting for you. (I spent over 500 USD on this for my parents when
they visited me)
2. In the living room, you can sit on a sectional style sofa, and watch TV and online
programs on a 40" Samsung Smart TV, which is connected to, a Antenna, a laptop and a
小米盒子 (you can watch almost every Chinese TV channels with this).
3. I have almost all kinds of basic cookers that you can use to make delicious food that
you like.

If you are interested, please reply this email, or write to [log in to unmask] (or wechat:
308633367) ASAP.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Wei