Sorry to bother who is not interested.

I will recently return to China, want to sell my 2002 Chevrolet Malibu with Low miles. If
you are interested in my car, please do not  hesitate to contact  me through 517-918-
4481.

打扰各位了,
本人近期回国,想出售我的 2002 Chevrolet Malibu,现在是96747 miles,车子性能真的不错,刚刚
换过两个前轮轮胎以及一个新刹车,欢迎试车看车。要价3200,诚心要的话价格可以商量。联系方式是
517-918-4481,qq:3312187073
车子详情连接:http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5127551624.html

2002 Chevrolet Malibu, LS Sedan, 4D,  Automatic transmission, V6, 3.1 Liter
94750 miles, Clean title, Clean exterior and interior, Excellent condition
AC/Heat great
Cruise Control
FM/AM/CD/Cassette
Alloy Wheels, New tires.
FWD
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Double Air Bags
Electronic theft-deterrent system
Automatic Light Control
Power Romete Control Rearview Mirrors
Anti-lock Brake systeom
Remote keyless entry
New battery
No Smoker
No pets
Everything runs great, I drive it everyday, Owned it for 6 months.
Economic on Gas: City 22+MPG, Highway 30+
it has the super condition than the standard one