To those whoever read the message,

I'm looking for a room to rent between 6th Aug and 21th Aug in the campus area.

I just need to stay for the nights and will spend most of time in school. And I'm living alone.
Therefore a bed and a private bathroom are all I wanted. I will keep the room clean and
tidy when I return it.

If you are interested in sharing your room/1 bed apartment for that period, please contact
me with your price and a brief description of the room. Thanks.

Vincent