Hi everyone!

I am a Ph.D student supposed to register on August, 2015, but I have not yet
find roomates and an apartment yet. If you are still finding roomate, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

PS:
Male, graduated from China Agricultural University,  Animal Nutrition Major
I will arrive at MSU on 4, August.
Personality: No smoking or drinking, quiet

Thank you all, and I really look forward to receiving your feedback!

best,
Sai

各位亲,
本人是2015年八月入学的博士研究生(密歇根州立大学),但是目前还没找到室友和宿舍。
如果您也还在寻找室友,请与我联系。  QQ:496158218

个人情况:
本人男,中国农业大学毕业, 动物营养专业;8月4日抵达密歇根州立大学
本人无抽烟,酗酒习惯,喜好安静