Hi,I will move out from beautiful haslett, and lots of stuff including  TV and stand, storage tower, chair, blender,golf sticks need selling. These stuff are bought by myself from mall, and used only 8 months at most, so the quality is good or excellent, certainly, the price is low. If u need them, please contact me as soon as possible here.
I took some photons about the stuff, u can take a look with the link https://www.flickr.com/photos/134333271@N06/

The price is: LCTV 40 inch 1080p and stand ---150$, chair and study table --- 25$, blender ---15$, whole golf sticks --- 50$, cart for laundry --- 10$, American wooden bed stand and light --- 40 $.
Pick up the stuff u like, and hurry up

If there is something u need to own, please send email to me