Hi,

Sorry to disturb those who are not interested. I have the following items
for sale.
1. Oster 1.1 cu ft digital microwave oven, asking for 20. (bought 2 years
ago new at 80)
2. Logitech K260 wireless keyboard, never used, asking for 10.
3. 2 computer desks, bought them new 3 years ago, asking 15 for each.

Here's the dropbox link for the pics,
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6urzc2mnhjxt6eb/AADMnzA1yF7c1r48pGymAqXNa?dl=0.
I live at Trappers Cove and you can pick up the items before next Friday
(7/31). Thanks

--
Li Ke
Graduate Student, Science Education