Dear all,

Sorry to trouble those who are not interested. Post for a friend. If you
are interested, please contact her directly at  5174889995 or email:

Hi All,

I have some brand new GRE & GMAT books for sale:

brand new Official Guide to the GRE 2ed edition (the newest version) ,
there is a little bit note on several pages. original price: $35, I ask $15

Official Guide to the GMAT 2015 edition (the newest version) , there is a
little bit note on several pages. original price: $45.95, I ask $18

brand new Manhattan Prep GRE flash cards 500 advanced words,  original
price: $18.95, I ask $5

brand new Manhattan 5lb book of GRE practice problems, original price: $
19.95, I ask $8

brand new  Princeton cracking the GRE 2013 edition, original price:22.00, I
ask $10

brand new Princeton cracking mathematics subject  4th edition, original
price: $18.99, I ask $8

They are available for home pick up. If you live near campus, I can also
deliver them for you, if you buy more than 3. You can reach me at 5174889995 or
email: [log in to unmask]