Hello there,

I am leaving East Lansing soon and trying to find my lovely furniture and
gym equipment new owners.
Here is the link for my things followed by introduction and prices
underneath. Price is negotiable. Feel free to contact me with this email or
text/call me at 517-515-9957

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xjoeo3pkzz6cnaj/AAAdkL-hDjowcDu3wVk3Xyxqa?dl=0

Gym Equipment

Treadmill
Original $550,
Amazon price $199,
My Price $129.
It counts your calories burnt, workout time, speed, etc. It is great
companion for your workout. Sometimes I just walk on it while reading
books. Please note the highest speed it can go is 6.0 miles/hour.

Workout Bench
Original $130,
Amazon price $99,
My price $59.
Let's work out your abs!

Weight sets (2*10lbs, 2*5 lbs, 2*3 lbs, 2*1 lb) Can be sold separately
Original $120,
Now $ 50

Stability Ball/Yoga Ball/ Workout Ball

Size: 65cm

Original: $20.99

Now: $10.00

Brand New Balance Trainer (Half Ball)

Original $99

Now $59

It has never been used

Wrist Weight/Ankle Weight 2*10 lb

Original $36

Now $15

The weight is adjustable. Each weight consists of five weight bags. You can
remove any number of the bags for your own workout choice.

Dining Table Set (one table, four chairs)

Original $129,

Now $60

Furniture

Mattress + free frame

Original $750 + $250

Now $450 + $0

The mattress is very soft, very comfortable to lie down. I love it so much,
so I have been taking very good care of it. It has never been exposed
without a sheet, never been put on stuffs without a sheet. It has only been
used for one year and a half.

The frame will be free if you buy the mattress. It has only been used for
half a year. It has some space underneath. You can put something down there
for storage like I do.

Split-back Futon in vanilla color

Original $252,

Amazon price $189,

My Price $119.

I got it for my new apartment for less than half a year. I do not have many
visitors so it is really like new. I can count the number of people who
have sit on that with one hand.

Retractable Tea Table (extra invisible storage space)

Original $ 89

Now $20

Ikea Shelf Unit (there is a document organizer attached on it by me)

Original $ 64.99

Now $20

Study Table with four drawers

Original $ forgot

Now $15

Office Chair from Ikea

Original $209

Now $40

Brand New Big Joe Bean Bag Chair with tag

Original $48

Now $29

Lamp: $5 could be a gift if you buy a furniture