Hello friends,

Starting on Thursday, July 9, we will host English discussion groups at
Spartan Village. They are free for anyone to attend, so invite your
friends. Kids are welcome too! We will have some games for them to play.

When: July 9, 16, 23, 30 (Thursday evenings)
Time: 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Where: Spartan Village, outside near kids park & basketball court (near
children's school)

Hope to see you Thursday!

--
Nick Setterington

Spartan Internationals <http://spartaninternationals.org>

*Spartan International Christian Fellowship
<http://www.universityreformedchurch.org/ministries/international-ministries/spartan-international-christian-fellowship.html>*
Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spartan-International-Christian-Fellowship/166337770061416>
cell: 517.574.6901