Dear Colleagues,

A gentle reminder that we have decided to leave the submission system open for this year's AIB US Southeast conference in historic Savannah, Georgia until August 2nd.

You can find the CFP at AIB-SE 2015 Call for Papers and submit through the AIB-SE Online Submission System. Any questions pertaining to the call or submissions can be directed to Susan Gupta, 2015 Program Chair.

The conference registration system is now open - http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-conference-registration/ and the attendees can book through http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/meeting-venue-and-lodging/. Savannah Marriott Riverfront is offering AIB-SE participants a special group rate for 169.00 USD per night available here AIB-SE Marriott Bookings. Any questions or queries related to conference registration and/or hotel booking can be directed to Anshu Arora, Conference Chair.

The details on this year's Doctoral Consortium are available at http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-doctoral-consortium-call/. Doctoral students submit their papers in the regular sessions at the conference. In addition to their submissions, they can apply for the consortium as well. Please feel free to contact consortium chairs, John McIntyre and William Newburry.

The call for the New Faculty Consortium, to be led by Peter Magnusson, University of Alabama, and Stewart Miller, University of Texas - San Antonio, is available at http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-new-faculty-consortium-call/. We introduced this consortium last year in Miami and received great submissions. Peter Magnusson, Chapter Chair for AIB-SE, is happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Last, but not the least, due to the large number of submissions for the AIB-SE 2015 conference, we are still in need of colleagues to serve as reviewers. Here is the link: AIB-SE 2015 Reviewer Sign Up

Once again, thank you and we truly appreciate your help and support in making the AIB-SE conference a success year after year.

Have a great weekend,

Anshu Arora and Gerard Burke, 2015 AIB-SE Conference Chairs