Dear AIB Members!

We would like to invite you to our 8th international scientific conference on „Advancing Research in Entrepreneurship in Global Context”,

which will take place in Krakow (Poland) on April 7-8, 2016.

The conference is organized by: Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship & Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovation of the Cracow University of Economics (Poland)

in partnership with

(1)    Polish Security Printing Works S.A. (Warsaw, Poland)

(2)    LEMEX Chair of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, University of Bremen (Bremen, Germany)

(3)    Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Management, University of Haifa (Haifa, Israel)

(4)    Faculty of Economics, Marche Polytechnic University (Ancona, Italy)

(5)    Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University, (Newcastle, England, UK)

(6)    Faulty of Business, Babes-Bolyai University (Cluj Napoca, Romania)

(7)    Centre for Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw (Warsaw, Poland)

For details, please visit our website: http://www.conference.uek.krakow.pl/2016

Keynote speakers:

(1)    Prof. Garry D. Bruton, PhD,Texas Christian University, Neeley School of Business (Fort Worth, Texas, USA), General Editor - Journal of Management Studies

(2)    Prof. Jonathan Levie, PhD, University of Strathclyde, Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship (Glagow, UK)

(3)    Prof. Krzysztof Obłój, PhD, University of Warsaw , Department of Strategic and International Management, KoĽmiński University, Department of Strategy (Warsaw, Poland)

(4)    Prof. Aviv Shoham, PhD, University of Haifa, Department of Business Administration  (Haifa, Israel)

Registration and abstract submission by November 15, 2014.

We would be delighted, if you join the conference and we would be able to see you in Krakow during the conference.

We do hope that you will be able to distribute the call for papers among your associates and co-workers. Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Krzysztof Wach, PhD

Agnieszka Żur, PhD

Małgorzata Kosała, PhD