​

Dear Colleagues,

The July 15th deadline for this year's conference in historic Savannah,
Georgia <http://www.visitsavannah.comhttp//www.visitsavannah.com>, November
12-14, is almost upon us. We hope you’ll choose to attend and take
advantage of the many opportunities we have planned for you:

1.    2015 Call for Papers
<http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/call-for-papers/> (Deadline
July 15, 2015)

2.    New Faculty Consortium
<http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-new-faculty-consortium-call/>
(Deadline:
September 30, 2015)

3.    Doctoral Student Consortium
<http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-doctoral-consortium-call/>
(Deadline:
September 30, 2015)

4.    International Business Pedagogy Workshop
<http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/international-business-pedagogy-workshop/>

5.    International Marketing Review
<http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-special-issue-call-for-papers-from-international-marketing-review/>Special
Issue Workshop on the International

       Marketing and Supply Chain Management & Logistics Interface

6.    Cross Cultural Management
<http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-special-issue-ccm/> Special
Issue Workshop on Gender and

       International Management

For those submitting papers and proposals, you should receive confirmation
of receipt within 24 hours. If you do not, please contact program chair Dr.
Susan Gupta ([log in to unmask]).

If you have already submitted, please note that the registration link is
now available: *http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-conference-registration/
<http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-conference-registration/>*
Registration
includes this year’s Savannah Riverboat
<http://www.savannahriverboat.com/> gala
dinner!

A reminder to Doctoral Students:

If you’re a doctoral student, then you can submit your paper through
http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2015/submit.php by choosing the track
that best represents your paper theme. Doctoral students submit their
competitive or interactive papers through *the regular tracks* of the
conference.

If you’re looking at participating in Doctoral Consortium, you then need to
submit (a) Your curriculum vitae; (b) A short BIO (not more than 100
words); and (c) A one-page summary of your dissertation proposal or your
expected dissertation topic at the conference submission system (
http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2015/submit.php) under *Doctoral
Consortium*.

We hope to see you in November!

--