AIB Members:

Over the last 15 years as a reviewer for the AIB annual meeting and
regional AIB meetings, and as a more recent regular reviewer for journals
such as the *Journal of East European and Central Asian Research*,
the* International
Journal of Emerging Markets, *and an occasional reviewer for the *Journal
of International Business*, I have observed that the quality of writing
often is a greater determinant of how a paper is received than its content
and/or research methodology.  It is difficult to accept a paper if its
message gets lost or confounded due to poor sentence structure, grammatical
errors or improper wording, no matter how much rigor has gone into its
design and research.  While virtually every paper may have these kinds of
issues, they appear more frequently in papers written by researchers who
are not native English speakers.

As a result, I have started a service that carefully reads through a paper
and edits it in such a way that grammatical, word usage and sentence
structure issues are resolved, and that the paper reads as if it was
written by a native English speaker with solid writing skills.  I do not
address a work's content, however I can, due to familiarity with a wide
range of IB topics, suggest alternative ways of discussing content when I
feel the meaning is unclear or obscure.  Authors, of course, have the final
say regarding such suggestions.  Over the last few years I have worked on
over 50 projects including papers for conferences, papers for journal
submissions, grant proposals, book chapters, and dissertations.  Each
project has received individual and diligent attention, and I am pleased to
note that I have done repeat work for many AIB members.  My work also does
not end when a paper is returned; I frequently re-comment on changes that
were made based on previous comments or suggestions.

The service is fast and affordable, and if you are interested please
contact me a [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.