We have a few places in an elective for you that is relevant for all students in all majors.
All of recorded history has incidents communicated about
the relationships "other" animals and Human animals experienced.

This class is going to be a combination of many presenters who work in some way with the human animal bond.
If you have animals you know how important your relationships are.
There are stories about the  human animal bond, its benefits for both people and their furry
family members. The need for understanding this great relationship
and how it works!

In addition, the relationship between animals and their doctors,
nurses, and caretakers. The class will be a look into this amazing
relationship through the eyes of people who work in all areas of
"other" animal care!

Before the class I would like you to research (briefly) an area of the bond that interests you.
There will be overlap I'm sure, so those who have similar interests will put their heads and thoughts together
for a short presentation in the last part of day two. i learned so much from the class last year.
The most important skill you need is listening.

Hope to see you August 7th an 8th in SW 491 section 301. Friday and Saturday 9:00 to 4:30.
Thank you for reading this about a great subject.

Linda