Hello NAG,
I agree.   Doing this sort of action with no advanced notice should not
be allowed.   A professor on vacation has lost access to his local
computer files and I can not install VPN on it for him while he is
away.     Somebody needs to reverse this change and give us at least a
month to make the required changes.
Cliff

--
Clifford L. Beckett
Electronic System Designer           office: 517-355-4659

I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
I believe he was and is the Jewish Messiah, the one and only way to be made right with God.
My goal is to be an example of God's love to everyone.