Hello Troy,
     Just in case MSU IT is not monitoring the MSU NAG list, which
should have received advanced notice of this change,   I have placed a
service call to the MSU IT support help desk and officially reported
this problem and that it is affect multiple persons and departments
across campus.
I contacted Jacob on the help desk just a couple of minutes ago.
Cliff

--
Clifford L. Beckett
Electronic System Designer           office: 517-355-4659

I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
I believe he was and is the Jewish Messiah, the one and only way to be
made right with God.
My goal is to be an example of God's love to everyone.