Hello, My name is Noelle and I am the Market Manager of the Islandview
Farmers Market located at 7200 Mack Ave. Detroit, MI 48214 (Corner of
Mack Ave. and East Grand Blvd). I am currently looking for produce,
artisan and specialty product vendors. The market will be every Wednesday
from 4pm-7pm starting June 24th and ending September 30th. If you are
interested or know of anyone who would be interested, review the
application , fill it out and send it to me at [log in to unmask] or give
me a call at 313-471-4979.

Best
-Noelle

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html