I am looking for a female roommate. Location: Campus Hill Dr.

One bedroom in an apartment with two bedrooms will be available from Jun, 19th.

Furniture is available for free. (Good condition)

I will move out, and my current roommate is a nice MSU Master Student.

Closed to Meijer and Oriental Mart, public transportation is convenient.

Please contact at 2165011967 or [log in to unmask]