Hello,
Introducing my 2011 Volkswagen Jetta, a compact Sedan powered by FWD, 2.5L
I5 Engine and 6-speed Automatic Transmission. GREAT fuel efficiency! Within the
very low mileage of 30400 miles. NO accident or defect has ever happened. You
may even experience an even better trip with more features such as heated
seats and steering wheel controls. Comes with floor mat, show shovel, and
steering wheel covers.
Asking for $12,900. Price negotiable!
Here is the link: http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5054016243.html

Contact information: