On Jun 16, 2015 7:05 PM, "cqwangdingbbs" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Base on my friend's experience, not only you will be charged $1000. They
have a dog to check the bed bug(not idea if it is accuracy), and every room
in your building will be tested once 砍了他绿巨人 report.

> cqwangdingbbs
>
> From: suraj pdl
> Date: 2015-06-16 15:17
> To: CSSAMSU144677742次
> Subject: [CSSAMSU] Should I complain about bed bugs to trappers cove
leasing office or not?
> Hello,I have been living at trappers cove apt for nearly two years and
surprisi=ngly i noticed a bed-bug last week. The bed bugs bite me when i am
sleeping and it is very disturbing.Has anyone had this problem before and
complained to the leasing office?I heard that the leasing office will
charge you $1000 for bed bug treatment. Is it true?Please share your
experiences.Thank you.Suraj