Base on my friend's experience, not only you will be charged $1000. They have a dog to check the bed bug(not idea if it is accuracy), and every room in your building will be tested once you report.

cqwangdingbbs

From: suraj pdl
Date: 2015-06-16 15:17
To: CSSAMSU
Subject: [CSSAMSU] Should I complain about bed bugs to trappers cove leasing office or not?
Hello,I have been living at trappers cove apt for nearly two years and surprisi=ngly i noticed a bed-bug last week. The bed bugs bite me when i am sleeping and it is very disturbing.Has anyone had this problem before and complained to the leasing office?I heard that the leasing office will charge you $1000 for bed bug treatment. Is it true?Please share your experiences.Thank you.Suraj