Hi all,
I am looking for a 2-bed apartment or house for the 2nd half Summer session
(From the end of June, to the beginning of Fall semester). The move-in and
out dates are really flexible and up to your convenience. No location
preferred, and the rent is negotiable (a certain amount of security deposit
is also acceptable).

If you have one for sublease, please shoot me an email, or add my
wechat: dingo12345.

Thanks,

大家好,
我和我的朋友求租一个2卧的公寓。时间为Summer的第二个session,但其实搬入搬出的时间非常灵活,可以根据你的方便来定。房租可议。我和我的朋友都是MSU的博士后,所以需要两个房间,最好带家具。如果你需要我们支付一笔押金也可以接受。我们将绝对保持你房间的安全和卫生。
如果你有房间在Session 2转租,相信这是最好的机会。请回邮,或微信dingo12345.
多谢

丁