Hello,I have been living at trappers cove apt for nearly two years and surprisingly i noticed a bed bug last week. It is very uncomfortable and bites me when i am sleeping.Has anyone had this problem before? Can we complain to the leasing office?I heard that the leasing office will charge you $1000 to get rid of bedbugs. Is it true?Please share your experiences.Thank you.Suraj