Hi,

I've never had something like this happen, but this is quite concerning.
Have you contacted the restaurant and/or your bank? It's possible you
should contact the police as well, although I'm not familiar with this kind
of event. They might be able to steer you in the right direction. Please
let us know if you were able to solve your problem.

Pedro Nariyoshi