> Hi,
>
> do you know the exact time of Jazz festival?
> Even the website did not write.

There are several performers and they each have a time slot.
In general the times are 5:000 pm - 10:30 pm on Friday
and 1:00 pm - 10:30 pm on Saturday.

Go to:     http://www.eljazzfest.com/   and scroll down.

There is a main stage, an outreach stage and special events.
Click on them for schedules and more information.

Good luck and have fun.

////jerry