Call the refund hotline at 800-829-1954 Estimated wait time 20-45 minutes.
Call them around 8 am or early morning to shorten the waiting time

Also try this website http://www.irs.gov/Refunds
You can start checking on the status of your return within 24 hours after
we have received your electronically filed tax return or 4 weeks after you
mail a paper tax return. Have your 2014 tax return handy so you can provide
your Social Security number, your filing status and the exact whole dollar
amount of your refund shown on your return.

Good luck!

Catherine.