On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 10:40:13AM -0400, Pedro Nariyoshi wrote:

This sort of things happens or is attempted quite often using
a number of different techniques.

The most common thing is when you give your card to an attendant or
waitress or whatever and they either run the card more than once  or copy
the numbers.   Just about as common are schemes to steal your identity
information and use it to make charges almost anywhere.

So, watch carefully when you use your card and don't give any
unnecessary information to strangers.

////jerry