Dear colleagues,
Please find below details of a forthcoming conference to be held in Delhi in December 2015.
Best  regards,
Jason Whalley
Newcastle Business School
Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK

-----

Dear Colleagues,
Greetings from IITCOE.
We are happy to inform you that IITCOE is organizing the second Regional Conference of the International Telecommunications Society (ITS) in India at New Delhi, from December 13-15, 2015.
The conference theme is ‘Connectivity for All: Future Technologies, Markets and Regulation’.
The objective of the conference is:

·         To provide a special forum to present and discuss research and development in telecom policy, regulation and management, specially related to Emerging Economies

·         To facilitate sharing research based knowledge amongst academician and practitioners on several areas in telecommunications

·         To promote promising scholars in the field of telecommunication.
The Call for Papers and the detailed brochure listing the various tracks are available  on the Conference web site at http://itsindia2015.com/call-papers.php
We invite you to submit abstracts for different tracks. The detailed guidelines for abstract submission are available on the website.
Accepted abstracts will be announced on August 15, 2015.
Please feel free to forward this e-mail to others who may be interested in an unparalleled learning and networking opportunity with leading scholars and practitioners in the telecommunications and broader ICT sectors.
Delhi has a very pleasant weather during December. Individuals planning to attend the Conference are also encouraged to spare time to visit some of India's best-known attractions including the Taj Mahal, Agra, Jaipur and other similar special destinations which are near Delhi.
For conference details, please visit – http://itsindia2015.com/.
Thanks and Regards,

--
Dr Rekha Jain
Executive Chair, IIMA-IDEA Telecom Centre of Excellence

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.